The Orator Express VoIP system is a complete Voice-over-IP based dictation server ready to go out of the box. This system uses the latest VoIP technology and comes pre-installed with a VoIP account. Just plug in an Ethernet cable with Internet access. Each system comes with a toll-free number for dictators to use to dictate into the system.
- What is VoIP?
- Can Orator VoIP answer calls from standard telephones (PSTN) or cell phones?
- How can Orator VoIP save me money?
- Which VoIP service provider should I use?
- Can Orator VoIP use lines from multiple service providers?
- How many calls will my Orator VoIP support?
- How many calls will my broadband Internet connection support?
- Will Orator VoIP work behind a firewall router using NAT?
- What is a “hard phone” vs. a “soft phone”?
- What is a VoIP codec? Which coders are supported by Dialogic HMP drivers?
- What router (UDP) ports are used with Dialogic HMP Drivers?
- How can I evaluate Orator VoIP software?
- What settings do I need to use Orator VoIP with a Vonage account?
- How do I configure Orator VoIP with a Gafachi account?
- What settings do I need to use Orator VoIP with a Broadvoice account?