To edit a document file and save the changes back to the server, follow these instructions:
- Log into WebShuttle with an account that has editing permissions.
- At the top of the WebShuttle window, click in the Display box and change the setting to either Documents or All files.
- From the list of documents, click on the filename of the document you wish to edit. This will take you to the File Details page for that document.
- On the File Details page, there will be a button labeled Edit. Click that button, and the document will open up in Word.
- Edit the document to make the changes that you need.
- When you're finished editing the document, click on the Save button in Word. (Do not click on Save As and change the filename.)
- Close the document window.
- Back in WebShuttle, on the File Details page, click the link that says eSign File.
- A confirmation box will come up, so click OK to save the changes. The status of the file will change to eSigned (S), and the changes are now saved to the system.