1. Create a folder on the computer running Export Utility and DocShuttle called "C:\Convert\Tsp". (This was the default folder in DocShuttle Version 5)
2. Change the "Root data folder" in DocShuttle Administrator. Click "Tools | Settings" and then click the "Advanced" tab. Click the "Change" button under the "Data Folder" section and select the "C:\Convert\Tsp" folder. Close and reopen DocShuttle. New "type" folders will automatically be created within this folder.
3. Set the folders in the Bytescribe Export Utility. Click "View | Directories" from the Export Utility menu. Then set the correct Input and Output directories. The Input Directories should be mapped to the Dictation System folders (e.g. "C:\Dictation System\Type1"). The Output Directories should be mapped to the data folder created above (e.g. "c:\convert\tsp\type1").
4. Set the "Scheduled timer on" setting in Export Utility. Click "View | Options" from the menu. Set the timer to 5 minutes.
5. Set the "Schedule uploads" setting in DocShuttle Admin. Click "Tools | Settings" from the DocShuttle menu. Set the "Timer Interval" to 5 minutes.